Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010 End of Year Teacher Gifts

The end of the year snuck up on me this year, but I managed to put together 4 teacher gifts at the last minute. Like literally, the night before. I went with a strawberry/lime pink/green theme.

First I made strawberry and lime solid sugar scrub cubes.




Next I made some pink and green stamped goat's milk soap. I am just learning how to make stamped soap and this was my first attempt at using 3 colors. It was touch and go and I really didn't think it would turn out, but it they actually didn't look too bad!


And then I had already made some strawberry jelly, but had to raid my May hole in the wall, but that's ok since it's June and it's overdue for a change.


Finally I just had to put it all together...



The kids had great teachers and TA's this year, I hope they enjoy these and have a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment